Monday, February 13, 2012

Sometimes it happens

This week started very interesting. My two months work is damaged. If you remember I was painting a logo on the windows of the Spelotheek. Half painting I need to make for new because it peeled off from the windows. So you can imagine what I felt when I saw that. Inside I was crying :(. Ok I have little bit time to try to fix that but I don't have motivation do that again. Maybe after a trip to London.

And that’s not all. Also last week I needed to lead workshop about candy bouquets but no one sign in. I thought that it is good idea to make candy bouquets for Valentine day but people thought differently. Yes, not the best starting of week, I know.


Wednesday came TV Limburg to my working place. They wanted to make small reportage about EVS in Limburg. You can guess that all was not so good as I wanted. Of course I spoke English but this also wasn’t grammatically correct. And one sentence I said also in Dutch.:) If that will heard my Dutch teacher he will have a shock, maybe he will fell into a coma. Dad, mom, you don’t see that because TV Limburg isn’t available in online. But I try to get a copy.


Weekend I spent very good. I was skating on the lake in the Zolder. Yes, yes in Belgium. Something inconceivable. Two weeks we had a very cold weather. Also Belgians said that happens once per 20 years. I don’t need to go back to Latvia to enjoy winter activities. Of course that the list should be complete I fall down on my a.... ! But this week was very instructive and I understood that this way I come stronger. And I don’t need so deeply to survive the failures.
  

This weekend I will go to London with another EVSers. I hope that black stripe of the week will end. And of course one week less in my project. So very soon I will go home. :( Back to the cold winter and snow and my fat cat. My family said that he all the time eat and sleeps, sleeps and eat. Like a Garfield. When I come home he will have a diet.:) And me also, to much Belgian’s chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment