Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All amazing things end once


Hello!

One month ago I finished my EVS. I know that I needed to write an article earlier. But I wanted to prolong this moment. Because all this time I have a filing that I have long holiday and very soon I go back to Belgium. But now I’m ready to write a last article about my amazing adventure in Belgium.
From one side it’s so sad that project ended but from another side I am ready to take a part to next adventure of life. For me EVS was invaluable opportunity to broken my stereotypes, challenge myself, get a new experience, friends and unforgettable memories. That was really big challenge lived in another country, spoke English and Dutch. But I did that and I’m proud of myself. EVS time was one of the best time in my life. And I hope that I will have many of those amazing moments of life. 


I want to say again thanks for all. Thank you municipality of Huesden- Zolder, Loca Loca, De Koepel, De Zandloper, De Spelotheek, Meyland kunst academie etc. Belgium now is my second country and my lovely host family – second family. I miss you all :(

So this month was reflection time for me. And I know one thing that I love traveling, love conversations and working with different nationality people. Therefore I will use opportunities to take part in another youth projects. I want to learn and discover more.

 And the last I want to end with this song words…

Bye, bye Belgium
I'm gonna miss you wherever I go
I'm gonna come back to walk these streets again
Remember that we had fun together

No comments:

Post a Comment