Wednesday, November 16, 2011

¨ Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.° /Pablo Picasso/

Here you can see what I am doing in my free time. On every Friday and Saturday I am going to art academy  to make my art lessons. Since I started these lessons which is approximately 2 and half months ago, I have painted 3 paintings. 

Complete painting
My working place
My first painting with oil colors



My second painting

The teacher of art said that I have talent. No wonder 'cause for 4 years I was studying in  secondary school of art. So I already knew lot of things and techniques in painting. But anyway this was first time when I was painting with oil colors. It is something new but I like it a lot.:)
I know for sure that I will make more paintings here and I will continue to do it also after I will finish these lessons. Art is not a work, it is a passion.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment